Water intake method

General chat and discussions
Seanwj

Water intake method

Postby Seanwj » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 pm

Hi all.
We don’t get to use our 2008 Heritage 640i as often as we’d like & I forget how to work the water intake tap.
I have a manual but can’t make sense of it.
We have an aqua roll outside, also an onboard tank.
The under sink valve can point towards the front, towards the outside to aqua roll, & towards rear.
I’ve had to turn off the pump as the onboard just keeps filling. I didn’t really want to use that. Been flooded previously as it isn’t self regulating.
Which position should the tap/valve be in?
Thanks in advance.
Sean.

Webmaster

Re: Water intake method

Postby Webmaster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:37 am

The tank only fills if you have the Control panel set to Tank Fill and the Solenoid switch on. So if you turn these off and leave the valve in the same position you can use the water straight from the aqua roll with the pump on.

If you want to use the water in the onboard tank, move the valve 180 degrees (I think ours pointed to the front of the van when doing this).

The solenoid switch is located to the left of the sink unit about the same level as the valve.

Seanwj

Postby Seanwj » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:11 am

Hi, thanks so much for your quick reply.
I’m not sure ours is correct then.
The solenoid isn’t switchable although I could remove the push fit power which would be bad design.
The tank fill is definitely off yet the tank fills as soon as the water pump is on.
Our service engineer drew a diagram which showed valve pointing to front (& tank) = fill tank; valve pointing to side (& aqua roll) = use only aqua roll; valve pointing to rear = use onboard tank water.
Yet our tank continues to fill.
I’ll keep playing with it today & see what’s going on.
Thanks again.

Webmaster

Postby Webmaster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:48 am

I have sent you a couple of diagrams by email. They might help you with the wiring.

Sounds like something isn't working properly or someone has modified your Fleetwood.

Return to “General”