Hi, New member here, do I have the smallest van in the club?

General chat and discussions
148-4

Hi, New member here, do I have the smallest van in the club?

Postby 148-4 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 am

Hi all, and thank you for allowing me to join the club.  I have just bought a Fleetwood 148-4, it is our first venture into caravaning, from reading about the other vans owners have it seems we are the smallest  :'(

I would appreciate any tips or advice as we have taken the bull by the horns, had the van renovated (as it is a 1992 model) and are off for 10 days holiday in it next Friday.  So what are the main tips, I have read about hitch weight so will consider that, any other advice would be appreciated as I am one who likes to learn from others and not make silly unecessary mistakes.

1 x wife, 1 x 7yr old and one baby to consider, thanks,

Pete

AllanandJackie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi, New member here, do I have the smallest van in the club?

Postby AllanandJackie » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi Pete, welcome to the club.Sorry for the delay in responding, as I am out of the country, the detail you require can be obtained from a number of sources, namely, the  Fleetwood caravan handbook if you received one, the Caravan Club and/or the Camping Caravan Club web sites. Pls let me know how you get on as it is our intention to publish such a document on the web site in the near future.Regards,AllanandJackie.
Last edited by AllanandJackie on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Craig
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi, New member here, do I have the smallest van in the club?

Postby Craig » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Dear All
Size is not a problem lol , you will always get a warm welcome and help and advice what ever Fleetwood van you have, and we have now a structure in place to ease any worries. Wishing you all the best and hope to see you soon, be glad to help, contact me anytime.

Best Wishes
Craig
Chairman

Return to “General”