[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Just so everyone knows us here a pic - Fleetwood Owners Club

Just so everyone knows us here a pic

General chat and discussions
mandcsyorks

Just so everyone knows us here a pic

Postby mandcsyorks » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:54 pm

:o

Just in case everyone was wondering if we are ok and normal
and you will know us when we arrive on a site

heres a pic of us and megs.lol

well we think we are normal anyway   ;D ;D :P

JaG

Re: Just so everyone knows us here a pic

Postby JaG » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Yep, that looks perfectly normal to us.

Like you we are 'normal' too Here's ours:

mandcsyorks

Postby mandcsyorks » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 am

OMG That was so funny.PMSL

Give over now!
if anyone is thinking of joining fleetwood club
these pics will sure put them off.lol

AllanandJackie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby AllanandJackie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 am

That's why the forum is for members only..............it's too late by then!!

mandcsyorks

Postby mandcsyorks » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 am

LOL ;D

Please can we have a pic section to put our beautifull looking handsome pic's in?

or some of you that are not so handsome beautifull  un'like us :P ;D
or maybe not in case crime watch is on
only kidding ;)

how can you tell Im Bored.!!!
sorry best get back to my knitting...

AllanandJackie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby AllanandJackie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 am

Time to knit and play on the computer???????  I'm doing something wrong.  If you register on the gallery you can upload your pictures for the world to see - try not to scare new members off though.

Jackie

PS  Back to the cleaning and washing....................

mandcsyorks

Postby mandcsyorks » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 am

:o CHEEK !!! play on the computer  ;D

The Day in Chez's shoes.
Im my mums carer 24/7

6am ish up
Then this is my day.
switch on P.C.this is on now till 9pm.mainly as updates come in from rspca.
Then about 7am breakfast for me and Megs,(dog)
wait till I Hear my disabled mum get out of bed (around 8,30)
take her a drink up,make beds,quick tidy upstairs.
back down stairs,put washer on, clean up.
see to her breakfast,tablets,shower if she wants one.
mum is totally bedroom bound,and cant get downstairs.
has been for 12yrs.
feed 2 fish tanks one with marine and 1 50inch with 1 12inch oscar in (Elvis)
clean out once a week.
answer phone cold callers> tell them Nicely  >:( that I Already have Windows front and back.
and Not to ring again....
update one of my very busy websites I do.Volunteer (rspca)
this could be 0-10 times a day depending,how many dogs/cats need to go on.pic's write up etc:
the other week we had 92 cats in from the one house :o all had to go on website.
the others (Entertaiments) Tributes)don't need updating regular...maybe once a month.
see to washing.
go to shop if needed.
see to dinner for mum me dog.
mum goes to bed in afternoon.and stays there.
feed Elvis again,hes always hungry.bit me twice.........
Im free now till tea time.
to knit.practice my nail extensions,nail art etc..
or I do wedding flowers if anyone wants them..
Malc gets home about 6pm so we Have tea when he gets home.
free in the evening.....
bed around 10pm.
(Goundhog day then starts all over again)

no weeks holiday for us. :( thats why we can only do weekend caravanning

and if anyone thinks thats boring
try being a cleaner in a funeral home
now thats boring.lol lonely.and at times very scarey, :o
but thats another story.!!!!
hey I Could write a book in my spare time.lol

Last edited by mandcsyorks on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

AllanandJackie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby AllanandJackie » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 am

Like the clowns and the tang, is it a tang, what type? How long have you guys been keeping marines. My son used to when he was living at home, cost ME a fortune but there's nothing better to look at when it's all set up correct etc.

mandcsyorks

Postby mandcsyorks » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 pm

I Bought Elvis the Oscar in Oct 2008 ?10 he was about 2 1/2inch.
hes about 12 inch now and about 6 inch depth,
and a right character
he loves prawns/mussles
he has ping pong balls in the tank he headbuts them about,
his tank was lovely with ornaments/plants etc but he soon uprooted them.
so now he has just 2 very large heavy pieces of bogwood.
here he is when I got him note all the things in the tank.

The marine Tank I got in march 2009
apart from the trouble with algea diatoms and buying the salt water there really no trouble
2 clowns called Nemo and Marmalade,(nemo's) 1 boxer shrimp but he died a couple of weeks ago.(Horace)
2 hermit crabs and 2 turbo snails..

I Didnt want alot of tropical fish been there done that..never again
I Wanted a species tank with the same kind.
Elvis will eat anything else now if I Add more so hes a loner...
he can grow to 15 inch but Im hoping he doesan't as I Wont have room for a bigger tank
he's in a 22inch wide x 50inch long now and he can turn ok.
if he gets any bigger he will have to just swim backwards and forwards.lol

Return to “General”