Which Alko Wheel lock for a 2008 Sonata Symphony

General chat and discussions
Webmaster

Which Alko Wheel lock for a 2008 Sonata Symphony

Postby Webmaster » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Jason has asked:

Hello I have a fleetwood sonata symphony 2008 and would like to fit a alko secure wheel lock as it has the back plate for fitting it but the wheel shown on the alko wheel web site is for the heritage model (hawk 15) my wheel as the best i can discribe is a 15" 5 spoke /5 stud alloy the spokes are solid and rounded if you could help it would br appreciated

I have been on the alko website and the only wheel which looks the same is the dion 14" which is too small a rim. I also phoned alko and they just say that they follow what the caravan company say that there wheel is unfortunately a hawk 15 for the sonata symphony. I have also been in touch with adria and they say that the wheels were fitted by fleetwood as an add on and the adria fit the hawk make of wheel. The brochure that I have does show my alloy wheel in the photo on the sonata. So without fleetwood information I have no other way of finding out the make of wheel or finding out what make of wheel is fitted to my caravan unless you have any ideas ?

The alloy wheel has KBA 45452 number on the wheel if this information will help in identifying the wheel type thank you for your help

Webmaster

Re: Which Alko Wheel lock for a 2008 Sonata Symphony

Postby Webmaster » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 am

Lorraine replied:

Dave tells me he looked into this a few years and had a similar problem, as the wheels we have on are different to those on the website, but do believe they are hawk 15". To be honest because of the confusion & the cost we decided to go down a different route.
Dave has just been on line for last half hour to see if he could find out any more info, but sorry, this seems to be a mystery.
Dave suggested to contact Alko direct and order NUMBER 19, (about £230) but buy it on the understanding that if it is the wrong one they will swap it.
Sorry couldn't help.

Return to “General”