new to the club

General chat and discussions
starling4357

new to the club

Postby starling4357 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi every body this is paul & sue from Newcastle and are new to the club,we have a Heritage 560/4 and love it to bits,we have had the van six years and would not swap it for the world.we have never done a rally,but that don't mean we wont.
we will look forward to viewing the web sight with other members with fleetwoods.

farmerboy

Re: new to the club

Postby farmerboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:10 am

Hi, I am also new to the club... nice to meet you. You do not seem to have had a response - I am just wondering if this forum is very active?
Heritage 640 ESD 2009 - pulled by a Discovery 2

AllanandJackie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby AllanandJackie » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:33 am

Hi guys,

Welcome to the Club.

This time of year most active forum users are away without contact to the web site, but that's not all, as for us we are currently in Jamaica with very good Internet access and hence making this communication.

There are a lot of members who prefer to observe as opposed to directly contribute to forum issues but are always prepared to answer those difficult or specific model queries when we-mail them direct.

I hope you guys will become active forum contributors. Also if you could make it to a Rally we are sure you'd have a great time. Check out the Raly programme on the events section of the web site.

Hope to see you soon.

farmerboy

Postby farmerboy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Looking forward to meeting up - will check if there is anything planned for the northwest.... I am not too adventurous yet!
Heritage 640 ESD 2009 - pulled by a Discovery 2

Return to “General”