[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fleetwood Heritage 550ES 2000 MEC Alarm - Fleetwood Owners Club

Fleetwood Heritage 550ES 2000 MEC Alarm

General chat and discussions
dallond

Fleetwood Heritage 550ES 2000 MEC Alarm

Postby dallond » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi! To everyone.I have just become the very proud owner of this incredibly nice caravan.Everything about it suites my wife and i perfectly.Unfortunatly the dealer i bought it from gave me an incorrect entry code for the alarm system(mec pas2). i wonder if anyone out there could possibly know if there is a entry code for reset to factory settings.It is the only thing in the van i cannot get to work and it is very annoying.Desperate please help if you can.Fleetwood heritage 550es.

DavidandValerie

Re: fleetwood heritage 550es 2000

Postby DavidandValerie » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:27 pm

The Heritage 2000 550 ES is a superb van and we've thoroughly enjoyed ours for two years. Unfortunately, ours came with no alarm system (stripped out by previous owner(?) so I'm afraid we can't help. Hope you enjoy your 'van as much as we do ours. Best wishes, David & Valerie.

simon757

Postby simon757 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi dallond,

I also have a Heritage 550ES with a working alarm, the factory code is *(star)1111, then press 1 to activate the alarm or 2 to deactivate it. I'm not in the van at present and this info is from memory, so apologies if its not quite right. if all fails, go into the small cupboard where the fuse board is and next to it is the black alarm box. There are two plugs on the side of it which can be removed if you cant turn the alarm off.

I do have the manual for the alarm so I could copy it and send it to you if you let me have your address?

Hope this helps and email me if you want a copy.

Cheers,

Simon

simonmac@tinyworld.co.uk

dallond

Postby dallond » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi! Simon.Thank you very much.I have the handbook and you are correct with the code.Unfortunatly I cannot get entry.I need the old entry code(wich i dont have)So i can enter and set the alarm with my own code numbers.There must be im sure a factory reset code so that the 1111 can be used.

Webmaster

Re: Fleetwood Heritage 550ES 2000 MEC Alarm

Postby Webmaster » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:51 am

It might be worth trying Leisure Electronic Repairs - David gave us this response when we contacted them:

The systems you mention MEC alarms, I have had no dealings with them, but I know how alarm systems work in general, so I can help with theory and repair

Link to our website link below (just scroll down and you'll see it):

Return to “General”