Touch Screen Lock

General chat and discussions
MikeandLinda

Touch Screen Lock

Postby MikeandLinda » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi, Don't know if anyone can assist, I recently bought a Heritage 530-3 with the touchscreen lockable pad. It had been reset to 0000 when I bought her and following the instruction in the manual I changed the code as soon as I was away and had a chance to change the code. Like an idiot I didn't write the number down as I thought I would remember it, but having not been to the caravan for 3 weeks and I'm going away next weekend, I decided to go and check the battery stat on my way home this evening. The key pad would not accept my code so I was not able to check the battery state and it locked me out! does anyone know how I can reset the code?
Thanks Mike

limecc
Super Hero
Super Hero

Re: Touch Screen Lock

Postby limecc » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:10 am

These were fitted the year after my van was made so I have no personal experience. Allan will know though. Probably disconnecting the panel for a couple of days will reset the code to 0000. If there is no onboard capacitor or battery it may work straight away, like the easy fix to reset car fault codes (disconnecting the leisure battery won't work in this case when you have a solar panel on top).

AllanandJackie
Administrator
Administrator

Postby AllanandJackie » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:45 pm

I'll pm you with the factory reset code.

Flyingscotsman1

Postby Flyingscotsman1 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi Alan,I have a similar problem mine will not accept the default code 0000, i have sent you a pm regarding this problem
p s we love the caravan it is used to follow motor racing and is kept in Silverstone in a very high security compound.

Return to “General”