Free Kittens

Strictly Over 18's only, The topics in this section may contain adult humour.
AllanandJackie
Administrator
Administrator

Free Kittens

Postby AllanandJackie » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 am

A pretty little girl named Suzy was sitting on the pavement in front of her home.

Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures and in her hand was a sign announcing "FREE KITTENS".

Suddenly a line of big cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a grinning man.

"Hi there little girl, I'm the leader of the Conservative Party and the prime minister, David Cameron. What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said.

"How old are they?" asked Mr Cameron.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"They're REMAIN IN EU SUPPORTERS," answered Suzy with a sweet smile.

Mr Cameron was delighted, a golden opportunity beckoned.

As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens.

Recognizing the perfect photo opportunity, the three of them agreed that they should return the next day and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.

So, the next day, Suzy was again on the pavement with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when Cameron's motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from BBC, ITV, Channels 4, Channels 5, CNN and Sky News, cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Cameron got out of his limo and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes sir," Suzy said. "They're BREXIT supporters."

Taken by surprise, David Cameron stammered, "But...but...yesterday, you told me they were REMAIN IN EU SUPPORTERS."

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know, but today they have their eyes open".

CliveandJoan

Re: Free Kittens

Postby CliveandJoan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:09 am

;D ;D ;D
2005 Landcruiser 3.0l D4-D followed by 2008 Heritage 640 ES(T)

Return to “The Night Club”