Wheel arch spat

Looking for or selling caravan related items - don't forget to let us know when you've acquired or sold an item.
spike2000

Wheel arch spat

Postby spike2000 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:47 am

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a 2005 Fleetwood Vanlander and had a tyre throw it's tread off on me (second time I'd ever towed a caravan) which fortunately did very little damage apart from throwing my wheel arch spat into the middle of a busy junction where 2 motorways merged, by the time I found where it had gone it looked like a plate after a Greek wedding.I have so far been unable to find a replacement, can anyone suggest anywhere I might get one or a pair from another model that will fit, it looks quite unsightly with one missing ?
Thanks.

AllanandJackie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Wheel arch spat

Postby AllanandJackie » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Try Caravan Panels and V & G caravans.
There's a link on our web site for them under continued support. Go into Fleetwwood Owners Club from the main web site and click on continued support you'll see them. I think the former would be your best bet? Let us know how you get on.

spike2000

Re: Wheel arch spat

Postby spike2000 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Thanks a million,I've rung the panel shop, and I'll have a new wheel arch spat by next Friday.You wouldn't believe how many hours I spent last year trying to source one of these, (or maybe YOU would), I've even searched the owners club site ( obviously not very well) and rung anyone number I could find.
Lesson learnt, if I have a problem, just get on the forum and ask the question, there's help out there!
Once again thank you.

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”